Location: Palo Alto, Charlotte, Remote
Intapp is seeking a motivated professional with experience in web publishing, web development and/or digital marketing. This position will primarily be responsible for publishing web content, but will also have the opportunity to support optimization, reporting, design and development for Intapp web properties.
What You'll Do:
- Web Publishing - formatting articles, events, webinars and pages using the WordPress page builder and block editor, setting up web forms in Pardot
- Page Optimizations - SEO research and optimization using Moz, WordPress, Google Analytics and FullStory, building and running A/B tests
- Reporting - using analytics tools to surface insights and provide ad-hoc reports for stakeholders
- Web Development - Building new web components, optimizing and adding features to existing components, improving tracking and analytics infrastructure and integration with web services
- 2-5 years professional experience in a related role that includes web publishing and/or development responsibilities
- Experience working on a WordPress website and familiarity with WordPress fundamentals
- Comfort with a variety of design and prototyping tools like Adobe, InVision and Sketch
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail.
- A desire to collaborate and build effective relationships with colleagues, and also able to work independently
Bonus points for:
- Examples of outstanding web content you have produced, particularly for a B2B marketing audience
- An in-depth understanding of digital marketing, web design or web development practices
- Experience contributing to a team and using project management software like Trello or Asana
- Experience building WordPress plugins or themes
- Experience with PHP, NodeJS, SASS/LESS and Git
What You'll Gain:
This role will challenge you, but it will also provide consistent mentorship and professional development opportunities. You will become an expert in all things WordPress, and many parts of web development and digital marketing, and you'll be able to grow your career as part of an exciting company.