Unarmed Corporate Security Officer
Rapid Response Monitoring is a national leader in electronic security monitoring and an Essential Business, designated by the Department of Homeland Security, dedicated to protecting life and property. Founded in Syracuse in 1992, we are a critical response center focused on saving lives and protecting homes and businesses. Whether it's a fire at a family home, an armed intruder at a business, a missing vehicle, an evening jogger, or a lone family member having a medical emergency, our heroes are there to help every day. Supported by teams of experts in their respective fields, our 600+ highly trained specialists are the 24/7 backbone for thousands of alarm companies across the country.
Rapid Response Monitoring, is looking for a Unarmed Corporate Security Officer to maintain a safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring the premises and personnel.
- Ensure the facility is provided with high quality services to protect people and property
- Maintain a security presence by patrolling both inside and outside of the facility
- Monitoring security cameras
- Detect and report safety concern and potential risks
- Escorting certain personnel to and from events
- High School Degree
- Must Poses a California Security Guard Card License
- Must be licensed and registered with the Bureau of Security and Investigative Services (BSIS)
- Ability to proactively identify problems, creatively develop and execute solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to relate to and interact with other people in a friendly, professional manner
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Associates Degree
Rapid Response prides itself in being a drug-free workplace. Many of our positions require an extra level of screening to obtain Department of Defense security clearance.
Rapid Response Monitoring Services, Inc. is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.
Rapid Response Monitoring Services, Inc. is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact us by phone: 833.205.8900 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For technical support or questions regarding the Recruiting process, please contact by sending an e-mail email@example.com. We are a company that participates in e-verify. For more information, see https://www.e-verify.gov/about-e-verify/what-is-e-verify