Team Leader – Adult Intervention Services
AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Atlantic City, NJ
POSITION SHIFT: Days
POSITION STATUS: Full-Time
Department: Adult Intervention Services
Hours Per Week 40
Holidays Required? No
Job Category: Behavioral Health
Location: Atlantic City
Weekends Required? No
Reports To: Director
Training: CPI required within 90 days of hire or transfer, Annual, Safety, six (6) hours in discipline, Effective 1/21 BLS Required existing incumbents with Heart Saver First Aid CPR/AED, will be required to renew with BLS, all new hires effective this same date, are required to have BLS within 90 days from date of hire or transfer
Career Development: Team Leader Sr. Therapist Prog Mgr Director
Under the supervision of a licensed independent practitioner, the Team Leader may provide individual, family, group, addiction and other modalities to clients and their families according to demonstrated competence. The Team Leader is supervised in these tasks by a licensed independent practitioner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Maintains communication with the Director around team functioning and service delivery
* Creates a climate that supports the dynamic interaction and participatory process of the team
* Ensures equal distribution of program responsibilities
* Completes bio-psychosocial assessments and prepares preliminary plan of care
* Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide services appropriate to any age/disability group assigned.
* Provides competent individual, family and group psychotherapy.
* Provides other therapeutic services, within scope of demonstrated competence, as required.
* Provides competent crisis intervention.
* Assists with case management and interagency coordination of services for clients. Makes appropriate referrals.
* Provides clinical guidance to team and appropriate interaction with internal and external providers.
* Documents all client interactions, including all sessions with clients, families, significant others, etc. within established time frames.
* Completes Progress Notes accurately, addressing treatment goals, major clinical issues and changes in mental health status.
* Writes in a professional and competent manner.
* Documentation must be completed within one (1) calendar day of service delivery
* Effectively facilitates psycho educational groups as evidenced by preparations, consumer satisfaction, and supervisory evaluation.
* Participates with team members in the completion of a discharge summary within established time frames
* Develops an adequate professional working relationship with all referral sources and relevant community agencies.
* Maintains valid NJ driver's license
* Effectively facilitates social and recreational activities
* Provides transportation for clients to and from program related activities in a safe and effective manner, as needed.
* Productivity goals shall meet % as designated by department
Education: Master's Degree in behavioral health with either NJ LAC, LAMFT or LSW licensure
required; LCSW preferred.
Experience: Two (2) years in behavioral health setting.
Training: CPI required within 90 days of hire or transfer, Effective 1/21 BLS Required existing incumbents with Heart Saver First Aid CPR/AED, will be required to renew with BLS, all new hires effective this same date, are required to have BLS within 90 days from date of hire or transfer Therapists providing
Assessment, Treatment Planning and Psychotherapy to SA/MICA clients must have 60 hours of training specific to addiction services.
Preferred Qualifications: Additional years experience in behavioral health setting.
Equipment Use: Computer, copier, facsimile
The above statement reflects the general details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the position