Sr. Cyber Security Analyst (Hybrid)
Sr. Cyber Security Analyst (Hybrid)
Wall Corporate Office, 1415 Wyckoff Rd, Wall, New Jersey, United States of America Req #1858
Energize your future and join our team as we pursue a reliable, sustainable, cleaner energy future. At our Fortune 1000 diversified energy company, you'll find a friendly, community-minded environment, with flexible work schedules, opportunities for growth and development, and competitive pay and benefits.
New Jersey Resources is seeking a Sr. Cyber Security Analyst to be responsible for the management and administration of its Cybersecurity systems and applications. This includes coordinating and/or performing network penetration tests, risk assessments and security application administration. The analyst will act as a key participant in the investigation, evaluation, forensics and remediation of security incidents. Assist and support various departmental activities such as the development and maintenance of Cybersecurity policies, procedures and standards; training and awareness activities; monitor and administer Cybersecurity solutions; review and respond to security requirements and inquiries regarding existing or proposed solutions.
• Manage, administer and configure enterprise anti-malware, intrusion detection and prevention software, web filtering, SIEM vulnerability scanning and remediation, security incident and event management
• Perform technology risk assessments for vendors, products, services or processes
• Lead Cybersecurity projects or department initiatives as required
• Work with teams to define and document technical security standards and develop security architecture
• Engage with infrastructure teams to assess the security risk of proposed projects and modifications
• Maintain current knowledge of security issues and best practices
• Communicate security policies and procedures to internal and external stakeholders
• Participate in industry forums and trainings
• Participate in internal, external and regulatory audits
• Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience
• At least five years of cybersecurity experience
• Knowledge of industrial controls systems or SCADA preferred
• Extensive knowledge of security technologies and architecture including cloud security, encryption, network security, firewall configuration, intrusion detection, and application security
• Familiar with desktop, server, application, database and network security best practices and principles for risk identification and analysis
• Knowledge of cybersecurity standards (NIST CSF) preferred
• Excellent analytical, creative and complex problem-solving skills; balance of technical competence and interpersonal skills
• Strong written and verbal communication with the ability to present complex information in a clear, concise manner
• Ability to work both independently and in a team; must be resourceful, take initiative and be proactive
• Excellent project management skills with ability to lead people in complex and stressful situations
Special Working Conditions
•ccasional travel for training, conferences and disaster recovery or offsite equipment support. On call, 24/7 support with 30-minute response time, as needed. Extended hours or alternate schedules. Extended duration of computer terminal use.
Position is hybrid in Wall, NJ office, 3 days onsite, 2 days remote.
* The above job description is reflective of the primary duties of this position and in no way limits the supervisor from assigning any other duties, responsibilities or initiatives as deemed necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran, or other protected status.