Senior Financial Analyst
Trustwave Holdings, LLC
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Category: Support Services
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Position at Trustwave
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider focused on threat detection and response. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, consulting and professional services, and data protection technology, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
The FP&A Sr. Analyst reports directly to the Director of Finance and will be responsible for managing the SecureTrust business unit. General role responsibilities include financial analysis and forecasting, operational KPI development, and direct support of the SecureTrust executive management team.
Role provides a tremendous opportunity to function as the finance lead for SecureTrust, which is our Compliance business unit within Trustwave. With daily access to the executive and senior leadership teams, you will have an impact on the critical decisions of the organization. This role also provides a wide range of situational analysis and diverse responsibilities that cater to a self-motivated and ambitious candidate. Success within the role will lead to direct advancement within the organization, ample opportunities for development.
- Work closely with the leadership to align financial architecture and operational strategy
- Manage the annual planning cycle for both revenue and expenses, including reforecasts
- Prepare and review the P&L statement with key commentary and variance analysis
- Create revenue performance analysis and provide forecast models tied to key drivers
- Model and support strategic projects, investment opportunities, and productivity levels
- Develop specific business objectives and monitor performance of these initiatives
- Review SKU pricing and cost models, leverage this information for detailed margin analysis
- Analyze business metrics and operational performance of our delivery & support teams
- Continually develop KPI and metrics that identify critical areas of business performance
- Assist management team in making accurate and timely decisions with consistent insights
- Create professional management presentations that deliver clear and timely information
- Participate in systems updates and process changes, supporting the business requirements
- Support the global FP&A team on strategic projects and specific initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or a related field
- Minimum of 5+ years working in financial or analytical capacity
- Advanced skill sets for Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI
- Strong analytical acumen and able to clearly articulate results
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Confident in meeting with business leaders and voicing concerns
- Able to self-manage time and deliverables, including tight deadlines
- Ability to develop relevant KPI and set targets
- Desire to improve efficiencies and processes while creating automation
- Experience with SQL, NetSuite Software, and Salesforce is a plus
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave's policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.