PMO Project Analyst Intern – Summer 2023 (Hybrid)
PMO Project Analyst Intern - Summer 2023 (Hybrid)
Wall Township, NJ, USA Req #1984
Energize your future and join our team as we pursue a reliable, sustainable, cleaner energy future. New Jersey Resources summer internships provide learning and growth opportunities for enthusiastic college students ready to build real world experience, and learn about the energy industry.
New Jersey Resources is seeking a PMO Project Analyst Intern to assist the Project Management Office (PMO) team.
• Assist Project Managers and project portfolio management system administrator in daily duties
• Participate/lead in the improvement of project and portfolio management processes and tools
• Identify and present new ideas to simplify or innovate the PMO
• Enhance metrics and reporting capabilities
• Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university, pursuing a Bachelors degree in IT, MIS, Computer Science or related discipline preferred
• Excellent customer service, professionalism, and ability to maintain confidentiality
• Complex problem-solving and decision-making skills including creative problem-solving solutions
• Ability to multitask, analyze and solve problems quickly with attention to detail
• Understanding of Project Management concepts
• Working knowledge Office applications, SharePoint, MS Teams
* The above job description is reflective of the primary duties of this position and in no way limits the supervisor from assigning any other duties, responsibilities or initiatives as deemed necessary.
This is a 10-week paid summer position from June to August, Monday through Friday. Positions are open to undergraduate students, pursuing a degree in specified area of study. Candidates who have completed their Bachelor's degree or pursuing a Master's degree are not eligible for the intern program and welcome to apply to full time opportunities.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran, or other protected status