Rapid Response Monitoring is a national leader in electronic security monitoring and an Essential Business, designated by the Department of Homeland Security, dedicated to protecting life and property. Founded in Syracuse in 1992, we are a critical response center focused on saving lives and protecting homes and businesses. Whether it's a fire at a family home, an armed intruder at a business, a missing vehicle, an evening jogger, or a lone family member having a medical emergency, our heroes are there to help every day. Supported by teams of experts in their respective fields, our 600+ highly trained specialists are the 24/7 backbone for thousands of alarm companies across the country.
As a Permit Coordinator you will work closely with the Licensing Department to ensure Rapid Response's proprietary permit database is accurate and up to date at all times. This crucial role interfaces with jurisdictions all over North America and communicates important changes across the organizations and our client base, ultimately leading to the protection of customer's lives and property.
- Research and comprehend alarm ordinances to maintain accurate data within the Company permit database for the United States and Canada.
- Effectively communicate to Dealers and their corresponding Dealer Support Representatives all permit-related changes affecting their accounts.
- Assist with initial research of licensing and jurisdictional requirements in other countries, as necessary.
- Accurately document customer permit information as required.
- Send recurring customer lists to jurisdictions as required by law.
- Maintain and organize department files, local files, state files, and governmental ordinances and correspondence.
- Ensure Dealer compliance within jurisdictions by assisting with license checks for prospective Dealers.
- Ability to maintain practices of top-level confidentiality.
- Perform as-needed research of Dealer accounts and customer information in the proprietary system.
- Perform other related duties pertinent to the role including but not limited to representing the Company at meetings, acting as staff support for special projects and events, etc.
- High school diploma with a minimum of two (2) year degree or two (2) years of experience in a related field
- Approximately 2+ years' experience in an administrative or professional role
- Proficient computer skills, including MS Office Suite (Word, Excel)
- Ability to obtain security licenses in all required States
- Ability to work schedule as assigned, including overtime and/or weekends if required
- Previous experience working within regulatory and compliance assurance in related field.
- Exceptional analytical, investigative, and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Superior level of attention to detail
Rapid Response prides itself in being a drug-free workplace. Many of our positions require an extra level of screening to obtain Department of Defense security clearance.
Rapid Response Monitoring Services, Inc. is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.
Rapid Response Monitoring Services, Inc. is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact us by phone: 833.205.8900 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For technical support or questions regarding the Recruiting process, please contact by sending an e-mail email@example.com. We are a company that participates in e-verify. For more information, see https://www.e-verify.gov/about-e-verify/what-is-e-verify