New Home Sales Consultant
We are seeking passionate and ambitious New Home Consultants to operate a Welcome Home Center and close sales of our homes through our proven, award-winning sales methodology. As a New Home Consultant with Lennar, you will have a real opportunity to develop your entrepreneurial skills and spirit with the support of an innovative team while you help customers make the biggest decision of their lives. You will consistently drive new sales from a variety of sources such as client referrals, real estate and other professional networks and leads generated by our marketing campaigns. You will maintain continuous communication and contact with prospects to pull sales through the long cycle and proactively follow-up with clients after sales to ensure that they are satisfied . #CB #ZR
- Engage visitors, establishing a relationship and determine their home buying needs by utilizing the Company's selling philosophy.
- Through self-generated or referred leads, sell, process and close homes in accordance with company business plans.
- Travel throughout the local community, self-generating leads from Realtor/Co-Broker businesses, referrals and self-prospecting.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the competitive marketplace, including product, site, local community, sales, advertising and demographics.
- Accompany visitors through the Welcome Home Centers, models, and inventory homes answering questions and providing information about the community and discussing features of the home.
- Provide timely and consistent follow-through with customers from initial contact; the purchase and financing process, through all closing and post-closing activities. Maintain accurate records of all communications during this process.
- Participate in weekly sales meetings reviewing neighborhood status and sales strategies, including Division Phone Banks.
- Monitor and record daily customer traffic utilizing company designated tracking tools.
- Periodically gather data and prepare reports for management review.
- Responsible for maintaining the condition of the Welcome Home Center, models and inventory homes communicating with field and office staff of maintenance issues and ensuring issues are resolved.
- Participate in the homeowner meetings and orientation(s) required by the Division.
- Required to cross-train on other communities within the division as needed.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum High School or GED required
- College degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years proven experience in New Home Sales and/or commission real estate sales
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Valid auto insurance coverage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced PC skills (Microsoft Word and Excel) Ability to prepare written documentation and complete contract calculations