Licensed Practical Nurse
LPN's-$5,000 Sign On Bonus for Full Time Night shift ( for external teammates only)
Base Pay for this role is between $23-29/hr / On-site 12/hr shifts
Who we are
ERC Pathlight is an innovative, rapidly growing clinical leader in the behavioral health sector. Founded in 2008 by pre-eminent psychiatrists and psychologists in the eating disorder space, ERC Pathlight now treats over 6,000 patients per year, operates more than 30 facilities in 7 states and delivers tele-healthcare to patients nationally. We offer the most comprehensive treatment program in the country for patients who struggle with eating disorders, mood and anxiety and trauma-related disorders.
How you'll serve our patients
As a clinical professional at ERC Pathlight, you can expect to be a part of team that delivers hands-on treatment, and/or support to our patients in one of our many centers around the nation.
You will serve patients daily in a multitude of ways:
- Perform a full range of psychiatric nursing services including planning, administering and evaluating patient care in accordance with treatment plans
- Conduct and document a thorough assessment of patients' medical status upon admission and throughout the patients' course of treatment
- Administer medical treatment as prescribed by the physician
- Attend and participate in clinical team conferences regarding patient progress, problems and needs
- Assist in the development and implementation of an individualized treatment plan for each assigned patient
- Demonstrated skill in the delivery of patient care as a member of the therapeutic team
- Skill in implementing appropriate nursing interventions on a consistent basis
- ADN or BSN in Nursing
- Active state LPN license
How we invest in you
Every role at ERC Pathlight is essential to delivering the high-quality care we promise to our patients. This means that from day one, we're here to support your role by offering ongoing training and continuing education opportunities, as well as support to achieve internal growth.
What we offer
Healthy organizations value the mental wellness of their teams, and we understand that the professionals who work for us are not immune to their own mental health conditions. In the same way we observe and guide our patients, we take the same consideration for our employees when building our benefits packages and healthcare offerings. We offer competitive pay, comprehensive benefit plans, Generous Paid Time Off, 401(K) with company match and tuition reimbursement.
Base compensation for the Licensed Practical Nurse role range from $23-29/hr. Increased ranges are based upon market expectations and are dependent upon candidate experience.
#mentalhealth #psychiatricnursing #behavioralhealth #moodandanxiety