IT Program Manager (19975657)
311 Vernon Street Roseville, 95678
FINAL FILING DATE: Open Until Filled. First cut-off is 5:00pm February 28, 2020.
IT IS MANDATORY THAT YOU COMPLETE THE SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTIONNAIRE. YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE REJECTED IF YOU DO NOT PROVIDE ALL NECESSARY INFORMATION.
The Human Resources Department is accepting applications for the Regular and Full-time position of Information Technology Program Manager in the Information Technology Department. The normal work schedule is Monday through Friday, 8 am-5 pm; a flex schedule may be available.
The City of Roseville promotes a no smoking atmosphere.
For more details on the position, please see the attached job flyer.
- Your responses to question 9, the applicant's education, training and experience, will be scored using a pre-determined formula. Your responses to these questions must be consistent with your employment application information. This experience must also be described in the "Work Experience" section of this application. Responses to the supplemental questionnaire that are inconsistent from your "Work Experience" section in the application will not be scored. I understand and agree with the above instructions.
- Was any of the work experience listed on your application an unpaid internship, or volunteer work? If so, please list below which ones.
- Why do you want to work for the City of Roseville?
- Describe your management style. Specifically, how have you let your teams to be high performing?
- How do you predict municipal governments will use technology differently in the next five years? How do you see yourself shaping the change?
- Describe a significant change initiative that you led at your last organization. What were the major challenges, and how did you achieve success?
- Which of the following Information Technology Divisions are you interested in leading and managing: Client Services (Service Desk), Business Solutions, Enterprise Solutions, Data Intelligence, Network Infrastructure, Cyber Security, and Strategic Planning & Digital Communications?
- The City of Roseville technology infrastructure teams support networks, servers and storage, telecommunications, radio, cloud, and cyber security functions. Please identify the technology infrastructure areas you've managed, how long, and any supervisory role you've held. Please include years of experience supporting, and years supervising the infrastructure area, and the number of staff supervised.
- How many years of experience do you possess in business application development/support or network/infrastructure support?
- Less than 3 years
- 3-5 years
- 5-7 years
- Over 7 years
- How many years of experience do you possess providing functional supervision over assigned personnel?
- Less than 1 year
- 1-3 years
- Over 3 years
- How many years of experience do you have as a program manager, leading and managing a portfolio of projects?
- How many years of experience do you have as a project manager, leading and managing the planning and implementation of business technology projects?
- Please list any college or university degrees you have earned, include the degree, major and institution.
For more information regarding the City's benefits, visit our website at here. This position is in Management.
The following options apply to the evaluation of college degrees from countries outside the United States:
- Educational background from a foreign country may be evaluated by an accredited United States college or university listed on the U.S. Department of Education Database of Accredited Post-Secondary Institutions and Programs website.
- Verification of degree equivalency may be obtained from organizations that provide foreign education credential evaluation services. The City of Roseville will accept verification from any of listed member agencies found at www.naces.org
- A copy of the foreign credential evaluation verification must be attached to the employment application.
- Applicants who do not provide this verification will be eliminated from further consideration.