Inside Sales Consultant
Inside Sales Consultant
Wall Home Services, 5008 Belmar Blvd, Farmingdale, New Jersey, United States of America Req #2094
Energize your future and join our team as we pursue a reliable, sustainable, cleaner energy future. At our Fortune 1000 diversified energy company, you'll find a friendly, community-minded environment, with flexible work schedules, opportunities for growth and development, and competitive pay and benefits.
NJR Home Services, a subsidiary of New Jersey Resources, is seeking an Inside Sales Consultant to respond to residential sales leads in a timely manner and meet the quarterly/yearly sales, revenue and customer satisfaction objectives of NJR Home Services. Field all incoming customer calls related to service contract cancellation. This position will work with the sales, operations and customer service teams to grow existing customer relationships and generate new sales in HVAC, Solar, Plumbing and other products and services.
- Qualify leads transferred from customer service and schedule sales appointment for outside sales representatives
- Schedule sales appointments for leads generated through service technicians as applicable
- Educate customers on product offerings
- Follow up on existing proposals/quotations
- Outbound telemarketing calls to generate leads
- Customer retention
- Provide electronic or paper documentation to customers as required
- Provide back-up support for water heater sales
- Advise service contract customers on benefits of retaining their service contracts
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma required
- Minimum of two years sales experience with effective phone sales skills required
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with JDE customer information system preferred
- Computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Proven listening and closing skills
- Must be able to handle multiple projects
- The ability to handle a heavy inbound and outbound call load while providing first rate customer service and follow through
- Work with manufacturers and product representatives to keep up to date on latest models, features, and product information
- Communicate necessary information to sales team, management and other departments
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated. Able to organize and prioritize time and tasks, and work independently
- Knowledge of all service contract offerings
* The above job description is reflective of the primary duties of this position and in no way limits the supervisor from assigning any other duties, responsibilities or initiatives as deemed necessary.
New Jersey Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran, or other protected status.