Customer Service/Data Entry
The Customer Service Representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- Manage a large volumes of incoming calls.
- Listen to customer concerns and complaints with the goal of identifying the causes of the problem
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Answer any questions the customer may have about available products and services.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Answer any questions the customer may have about available products and services
- Select appropriate responses to customer issues and work quickly to resolve them
- Refer advanced cases to management for resolution, providing background information as necessary
- Maintain and regularly update account information using computer software programs.
- Anticipate customer needs, following up with previous customers to offer reorders or additional services.
- Additional tasks as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Call center or customer service experience.
- Flexibility to work different shifts (including weekends and/or holidays).
- Willingness to participate in on the job training.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background investigation and drug screen.
- Excellent listening skills and an empathetic voice and manner.
- Dedication to customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of computer software, CRM systems, and office systems.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment, multitasking while keeping focus on the customer.
Military Produce Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.