Customer Care Representative
Customer Service Representative
United Rotary Brush is a manufacturer of specialty industrial brushes for the airport, road construction and street sweeping industries. Our Lenexa, KS facility is looking for a Customer Service Representative to provide prompt, professional, and excellent service to our local customers.
$1,000 available in Bonuses*
Customer Service Representative Summary
Provide exceptional customer service for customers by utilizing in-depth knowledge of company products and programs.
Customer Service Representative Duties & Responsibilities:
- Order entry
- Accurate input information into the ERP system for processing in a prompt and timely manner.
- Assist customers with placing orders via phone, email, walk-in, or other methods.
- Communicate resolution to customer, Quality, Sales, and Operations.
Customer Service Representative Essential Skills:
- Ability to communicate with Customers and company team members promptly and professionally. This will be demonstrated in action with all interactions - written and verbal.
- Must be highly organized with attention to detail, able to work independently, and as a team player.
- Must be able to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software – Word & Excel.
Customer Service Representative Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent Work Experience is required.
- Exposure to Visual/Infor preferred: ERM/MRP use is required.
- Working in a Manufacturing or Parts environment is highly desired.
Customer Service Representative Physical Requirements:
Must be able to meet deadlines and maintain a balance between multiple projects; fast-paced environment; and stressful circumstances.
*Note: A $500.00 retention bonus will be paid to those eligible participants who are hired while the program is in effect and attain 3 months of continuous employment with United Rotary Brush in their current qualified position. Eligible participants who are hired while the program is in effect and attain 6 months of continuous employment in their current qualified position will receive another $500.00 bonus. The bonuses are subject to all applicable taxes. Details of this program will be discussed at time of hire.