Business Office Director (Full Time)
Arrow Senior Living Management believes that each employee makes a significant contribution to our success in fulfilling our mission to provide exceptional, loving and dignified care. That contribution should not be limited by assigned responsibilities. Therefore, this position description is designated to outline primary duties, qualifications and job scope, but not limit the individual or the organization to just the work identified. It is our expectation that each employee will offer his/her services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of our endeavors.
To direct and maintain secure and confidential human relations syste ms for the community and to provide first class customer service.
- Present a professional demeanor that communicates a corporate philosophy of service, goodwill, and genuine interest in each resident's needs.
- To provide first class customer service.
- Perform Human Resource administrative duties for the property, maintenance of personnel files, employee orientation, and facilitating general employee issues and inquiries as directed.
- Responsible for maintaining the open jobs report and helping place appr opriate help-wanted opportunities with external marketing .
- Screen new applicants, initiate background checks, arrange for interviews and prepare appropriate documents for the level of interview process.
- Oversee employee drug screening and TB testing, inclu ding receipt of test results, and manage tracking systems in place for TB testing.
- Conduct annual and biannual license verification, as appropriate.
- Track monthly education for current employees, both through online training portal and scheduled in-service s.
- Responsible for all aspects of employee orientation including development , conducting training , and ensuring online training modules are completed as required .
- Manage employee benefit program including notification to employees of eligibility requiremen ts and ensuring proper employee deductions are recouped.
- Manage employee retention activities.
- Assist in coordinating communication between all departments to ensure efficient operation as it relates to Human Resources and Policy and Procedures.
- Memorandu ms to department heads with Read and Sign acknowledgement.
- Ensure compliance of all general and departmental operating policies and procedures.
- Familiarize yourself with residents of the Community.
- Create and maintain personnel files for all employees, ad hering to corporate and state guidelines.
- Maintain confidentiality of all files at all times.
- Manage, in conjunction with the Executive Director, pay changes, insurance and benefits management, worker's compensation and employee on-the-job injury and safet y.
- Conduct monthly safety meeting and serve as minute-taker for monthly risk management meeting and weekly department head meeting.
- Responsible for payroll oversight and submission of payroll reports by deadline as set by home office.
- Participate in manage r-on-duty schedule.
- Attend and occasionally assist with resident and community programs, as available.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must be at least 18 year of age.
- Shall have a high school diploma, or equivalent.
- Experience in human resources management, including payroll and employee training.
- Able to read, write, understand and communicate in English at a minimum of 12th grade proficiency.
- Possesses clear verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to follow written and ver bal directions and apply practical solving skills if needed.
- Positive an energetic attitude.
- Professional in appearance and conduct.
- Must be criminally cleared
- Be in good health and physically and mentally capable of performing assigned tasks. Good physi cal health shall be verified by a health screening performed by a physician not more than six (6) months prior to or seven (7) days following employment. Must test free from pulmonary tuberculosis at time of health screening.
- Must have dependable transport ation and be able to work varying hours as needed.
© Arrow Senior Living Management 1 rev. 4/1/2017