Account Development Representative
At MotionPoint we're on a mission - to create understanding through language. Our leading translation platform, technology, services delivery, together with our expertise in language and digital/web platforms, allow our customers to not only build and grow their global businesses, but do so in a turnkey manner so they can focus on other key digital business priorities. Because of that we've earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization, and talent. Our culture is purpose-built to be customer first, and we offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. If you're ready to work with a team that makes a difference in the world every day, let's talk. Please note this is a hybrid role - that does require some in office presence .
Our ideal candidate is a great relationship builder and problem solver with a natural inclination for selling. They are self-motivated, driven and can thrive in a competitive, merit-based environment.
As an Account Development Representative, You'll Work On:
- Use prospecting strategies to lead initial outreach to prospects within our existing customer base
- Identify the needs and challenges of the prospective customer
- Schedule discovery meetings by means of proactive outbound prospecting
- Work directly with the Strategic Account Managers and marketing to discover opportunities within our existing customer base
- Demonstrate and teach strong selling and influencing skills
- Qualify opportunities
- Strategic account planning with Strategic Account Managers
What Skills & Experience You'll Bring:
- 6 months-2 years of technology-as-a-service and B2B sales experience; internship experience will be taken into consideration
- Previous cold calling experience
- Proficiency in researching and building out accounts for outreach
- Results driven & competitive nature
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with internal/external clients
- Outstanding time management skills and timely follow-up
- Ability to learn and understand new products and technology
- Commitment to independent learning and training
Why Join Our Team:
- Big brand bragging rights. You'll be working with very recognizable companies (from Fortune 50 logos to up-and-coming brands) that are sure to impress friends and family.
- Diverse, Inclusive, and Energetic team atmosphere. You'll be alongside a group of deeply supportive and diverse colleagues combined with highly approachable 'open-door'/'open-book' managers that treat you like a person, not a cog.
- Career Stability and Growth. Many team members have been at MotionPoint for more than a decade because they really love our commitment to culture and improving our platform, processes and people, every day. We love our internal talent, and career advancement opportunities both within and outside hired departments are available. We run our business and manage performance with a growth mindset.
- Mental, Physical, and Financial Health. Among MotionPoint's offerings are a 'remote-first' hybrid work model, flexible PTO, 10 paid holidays, paid parental bonding leave, gym membership reimbursement, free Employee Assistance Programs, robust medical/dental/vision plans, and 401(k) with immediate vesting and up to 4% employer match, to name a few!
Visit us at https://www.motionpoint.com/company/careers/ for more information about MotionPoint and the opportunities to join our team.